- There is one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Old Testament and the New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- Humans are born with a fallen nature and are, therefore, continually inclined to evil.
- The finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- The atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race, and whosoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- Believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- Our Lord will return, the dead will be raised and the final judgment will take place.